Thursday, April 26, 2012

Big K.R.I.T 'Live From The Underground Cover


























Above is the official artwork for Big K.R.I.T.'s major label debut
'Live From The Underground', which is due out June 5th. If you
 haven't already check out the lead single off the project which is
called I Got This. K.R.I.T had this to say about the artwork:


     "It's a representation of how I feel about underground vs. 
     mainstream music,” explained K.R.I.T. of the artwork. “At
      times I feel like mainstream music operates on a totally different
      planet. This illustrates how I’ve crash landed into the mainstream
      to bring the sounds from the underground back to the forefront.”


K.R.I.T is currently on tour with J. Cole (I will be attending UNH's
next Thursday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment